COMPANY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR PROGRAMS
The policies and procedures are incorporated by reference into the Master Agreement between Company and Client
1) CANCELLATION POLICY OF PRIVATE SESSIONS. A 48-hour cancellation policy is required for any and all private sessions. Cancellations made with 48-hours notice or more are authorized to rebook such private session at no fee, subject to availability. Such rebookings must take place within the term of the Program.
Cancellations made with less than 48-hours notice forfeit their private session, and Client is not entitled to reschedule the session or to receive a refund.
2) CANCELLATION OF PARTICIPATION IN AN INTENSIVE. A 30-day cancellation policy is required for any and all intensives. If the cancellation is made within 30 or more days of notice, Client has the opportunity to rebook the intensive during his/her term, provided there is another intensive and there is space available. Cancellations made 29 days before the intensive cannot be rescheduled and Client forfeits fees paid for food and accommodations. In other words, there are no refunds of any kind for cancellations made 29 days or less before the intensive.
3) INTENSIVES. The number of intensives provided as part of the Program are on a use-or-lose basis, and must be used within the term of the Program, subject to the cancellation policy in Paragraph 2 above.
These policies and procedures may be amended from time to time without notice. Please check the website for the most up-to-date version of the policies and procedures.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
What information does Rituality Inc. collect from our users and how do we collect it?
Rituality Inc. only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our free newsletters or have purchased one of our products. Rituality Inc. collects personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing. Generally, this information includes name and e-mail address for registration to receive our free newsletters and name, postal address, and credit card information when purchasing our products. All of this information is provided to us by you.
How do we use this information?
This information is used for internal marketing purposes only. Rituality Inc. does not sell, exchange, or release your personal information (name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit data, etc.) Your information is not shared with any other third party or company outside of billing and shipping purposes.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
How do we store your information?
Your information is stored at the list server that delivers Rituality Inc. newsletters. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive Rituality Inc.’s newsletters.
All of the newsletters that are sent to you by Rituality Inc. include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters by clicking on the unsubscribe link. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. to change your information at any time.
Disclaimer this policy may be changed at any time at Rituality Inc.’s discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website. This policy was revised June, 2019.
1611-A South Melrose Dr #122
Vista, CA 92081
MASTER PROGRAM AGREEMENT
By enrolling electronically, verbally, or otherwise, in a Rituality Inc. program, you (“Client”) are entering into a legally binding agreement with Rituality Inc., a California Corporation (“Company”), according to the following terms and conditions of this Master Agreement (the “Agreement”):
(1) COMPANY’S SERVICES AND PROGRAM. Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, the Company agrees to provide educational, consulting, or coaching services to Client in the form of a program (the “Program”). The specific Program Client desires to purchase under this Agreement is set forth in a separate description of services (“Services Description”), the terms of which are incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
At the Company’s discretion, if the need arises, Company reserves the right to substitute a Program of equal to or comparable value to the Program that the Client has purchased.
(2) PAYMENT. Client agrees to pay the fees (“Fees”) associated with the Program. The Fees are set forth in the Services Description. Typically the Client has the option to pay the Fees up front in one lump sum or pursuant to a payment plan. If Client agrees to a payment plan, the terms of such payment plan are also provided in the Services Description. Company will charge Client a five percent (5%) late fee per month to the outstanding balance that is not paid on time, according to the agreed-to payment plan.
(3) NO REFUND. There are no refunds, and all payments are final. If the Client agrees to pay the Fees pursuant to a payment plan, Client is responsible for the full extent of the Fees, even if the Client quits or is asked to leave the Program. In other words, Client is responsible for any remaining amount of the payment plan.
(4) CREDIT CARDS. If Client provides Company with credit card(s) information for payment of Fees, Company is authorized to charge Client’s credit card(s) for such Fees, including any unpaid fees or charges due. If client uses a multiple-payment plan to make payments to Company, Company is authorized to make all charges at the time payments are due and is not required to seek separate authorization from Client in order to do so. Client agrees not to make any charge backs to Company’s account or cancel the credit card that is provided, without Company’s prior written consent. Client is responsible for any fees associated with recouping payment on charge backs and any collection of fees. Client agrees to keep current his/her credit card information on file with the Company.
(5) NO RESALE OF PROGRAMS PERMITTED. Client agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Program (including course materials) or use or grant access to the Program, without Company’s prior written consent. The Program is not transferable or assignable to another person or entity without Company’s prior written approval.
(6) NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The material that Company provides to Client as part of the Program (“Company’s Intellectual Property”) is owned by Company, copyrighted protected, and intended solely for Client’s individual use only as a single-user license. Client is not authorized to use any of Company’s Intellectual Property for Client’s business purposes. Client is not authorized to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise disseminate any of Company’s Intellectual Property electronically or otherwise, without the prior written consent of the Company. All intellectual property, including Company’s copyrighted course materials, remains the sole property of the Company. No license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied.
(7) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using Company’s services and enrolling in the Program, Client releases Company, it officers, employers, directors, and related entities from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. The Program is only an educational/coaching service being provided. By using Company’s services and enrolling in the Program, Client releases Company from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transactions. Regardless of the previous paragraph, if Company is found to be liable, Company’s liability to Client or to any third party is limited to the lesser of
(a) the total fees Client paid to Company in the one month prior to the action giving rise to the liability, or
(b) $1000. All claims against Company must be lodged with the entity having jurisdiction within 100-days of the date of the first claim or otherwise be forfeited forever. Client agrees that Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of Company’s services or enrollment in the Program. Client agrees that use of Company’s services and participation in the Program is at Client’s own risk.
(8) NO GUARANTEE. Client accepts and agrees that she/he is 100% responsible for her/his progress and results from the Program. Client accepts and agrees that she/he is the one vital element to the Program’s success and that Company cannot control Client. Company makes no representations or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding performance of this Agreement other than those specifically enumerated herein. Company and its affiliates and representatives disclaim the implied warranties of title, merchant ability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Company makes no guarantee or warranty that the Program will meet Client’s requirements or that all clients will achieve the same results.
(9) PROGRAM RULES AND CAUSE FOR TERMINATION. To the extent that Client interacts with Company staff and/or other Company clients, Client agrees at all times to behave professionally, courteously, and respectfully with staff and clients. Client agrees to abide by the policies and procedures for the Program that Company as provided to Client or set forth on Company’s website (the “Policies”). The Client’s failure to abide by Policies with a written warning is cause for immediate termination of Client’s participation in the Program if the behavior is not corrected to the satisfaction of Company within ten (10) days after the first written warning. As set forth in Section 3 above and in the event of such termination, Client will not recoup any amounts paid and will remain responsible for all outstanding amounts of the unpaid Fees. The Policies are incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
(10) RECORDINGS AND CLIENT MATERIAL: Client hereby consents to video and/or audio recordings being made of courses and the Program. Company reserves the right to use, at its sole discretion, such recordings, as well as course materials, videos and audio recordings of materials submitted by Client in the context of the Program for future lecture, teaching, and marketing/promotional/packaging materials, without compensation to the Client. Client consents to his/her name, voice, and likeness being used by Company for future lecture, teaching, and marketing/promotional/packaging materials, without compensation to the Client. All such material created by Company or Client under this Section 10 is owned by Company. In the event that a license is required, Client hereby licenses such material to Company as part of the consideration under this Agreement.
(11) NO SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT. Client agrees to be mindful of his/her own wellbeing during the course and seek medical treatment (including, but not limited to psychotherapy), if needed. Company does not provide medical, therapy, or psychotherapy services. Company is not responsible for any decisions made by Client as a result of the coaching and any consequences thereof. Client represents and warrants that he/she is of sound mind to execute this Agreement and to participate in the Program.
(12) TERMINATION. In the event that Client is in arrears of payment or otherwise in default of this Agreement, all payments will become immediately due and payable. Company is authorized to immediately collect all sums from Client and terminate Client’s participation in the Program. In the event that Client is in arrears of payments to Company, Client shall be barred from using any of Company’s services.
(13) CONFIDENTIALITY. The term “Confidential Information” shall mean information that is not generally known to the public relating to the Client’s business or personal affairs. Other than as authorized in Section 10 above, Company agrees not to disclose, reveal or make use of any Confidential Information learned of through its transactions with Client, during discussion with Client, the coaching session with Company, or otherwise, without the written consent of Client. Company shall keep the Confidential Information of the Client in confidence and shall safeguard the Client’s Confidential Information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss and theft.
(14) DISPUTE RESOLUTION. In the event that a dispute arises between the parties or a grievance by Client, the parties agree to first talk by phone or in person to resolve the dispute/grievance. If the dispute/grievance cannot be resolved, the parties agree to share in the expense of a neutral third party mediator. Notwithstanding this Section 14, Company has the right to take immediate action for nonpayment of Fees or termination of Client’s participation in the Program as set forth in the sections above. In the event of any dispute between the parties, the parties agree that they will not engage in any conduct or communications, public or private, designed to disparage the other party.
(15) INDEMNIFICATION. Client shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, Company’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expenses whatsoever – including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements – which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from Client’s participation in the Program, excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by Company, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors. Client shall defend Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to Client’s performance or non-performance this Agreement. Company recognizes and agrees that all of the Company’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
(16) CONTROLLING AGREEMENT. In the event of any conflict between the provisions contained in this Agreement and any marketing materials used by Company, Company’s representatives, or employees, the provisions in this Agreement will govern.
(17) CHOICE OF LAW/VENUE. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. If the dispute resolution process of Section 14 fails, the parties agree to submit such dispute to arbitration in the state of California, San Diego County pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association, which arbitration shall be binding upon the parties and their successors in interest. The prevailing party is entitled to be reimbursed for all reasonable legal fees from the non- prevailing party in order to enforce the provisions of this Agreement.
(18) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, negotiations and understandings, oral or written. This Agreement may be modified only by an instrument in writing duly executed by both parties.
(19) SURVIVABILITY. The ownership, non-circumvention, non-disparagement, proprietary rights, and confidentiality provisions, and any provisions relating to payment of sums owed set forth in this Agreement, and any other provisions that by their sense and context the parties intend to have survive, shall survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
(20) SEVERABILITY. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement, or any part of them, is hereafter construed to be invalid or unenforceable, the same shall not affect the remainder of such provision or any other provision contained herein, which shall be given full effect regardless of the invalid provision or part thereof.
(21) OTHER TERMS. Upon execution or by clicking “I agree,” the parties agree that any individual, associate, and/or assign shall be bound by the terms of THIS AGREEMENT. A facsimile, electronic, or e-mailed executed copy of this Agreement, with a written or electronic signature, constitutes a legal and binding instrument with the same effect as an originally signed copy.