An aphrodisiac is a substance that enhances or stimulates passion and sexual arousal, and aromatherapy really does work! Throughout history, sweet smelling scents have been used to lure your beloved. After all… flowers are actually the sex organ of the plant. Hm, no sexual innuendos there!
The lactose in milk helps to gently exfoliate without over-drying, and make your skin SUPER soft.So light some candles, and pamper your lover (and yourself) in this luxurious bath!
This bath is the perfect ritual to give before a couples massage or Sacred Sex Ritual. 😉
- 1-10 Cups Fresh flowers – use any combo of rose petals, calendula, chamomile, jasmine, lavender, linden, marigolds, or passionflowers (dried flowers work as well)
- 1/4 Cup Buttermilk Powder (or Powdered Cow’s Milk or Goat’s Milk)
- 3-4 drops Jasmine essential oil
- 3-4 drops Rose essential oil
- 1-2 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil
- 3-5 drops Sandalwood essential oil
Every ingredient above is optional, so please feel free to make this ritual your own. And don’t be afraid to go overboard with the fresh flowers here… I don’t think you could use too many. I say, the more fresh flowers, the better!
By the way… Valentine’s day doesn’t have to be just one day! Why not make it Valentines Month? This ritual is a sweet treat anytime of year. 🙂
P.S. I’d love to hear from you if you give this recipe a try. Leave a comment below!