This recipe is awesome because it’s soy-free-, sugar-free, dairy-free, gluten-free and “raw” so it actually helps to lose weight and increase your energy. Your friends won’t believe it’s healthy!
• 1 cup extra virgin coconut oil
• ¼ cup organic raw almond butter
• ¼ cup almond meal
• 4 Tbsp agave nectar
• ¼ cup organic unsweetened coconut
• ¼ cup hemp seed protein
• ½ tsp liquid Stevia or 3 tsp powdered Stevia (6 packets)
• 1 Tbsp organic vanilla
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• ¾ cup raw chocolate cacao powder (may substitute Chatfield’s roasted carob powder)
• 1/3 cup goji berries *optional
1. Spray an ice cube tray with nonstick spray and set aside or use mini cupacake tins and papers.
2. Melt coconut oil under hot water or spoon into saucepan and melt over low flame. When coconut oil turns to a liquid, pour oil into medium bowl.
3. Slowly whisk in almond butter, cinnamon, Stevia, and agave nectar one at a time.
4. Next, whisk in vanilla.
5. Then slowly stir in cacao (or carob), almond meal, coconut, and hemp seed protein one at a time, sprinkling evenly as you go.
6. Batter should run off of spoon. Spoon into ice cube tray, or cup cake papers and chill in freezer for 15 minutes.
7. Sprinkle goji berries of the top. *optional
Fun Optinal Add-ins
• 1–3 drops of your favorite edible essential oil: peppermint, lavender, lemon, rose, tangerine. You can find the best essential oils at www.RoseCole.com/Rose Recomends.
• ½ tsp Course Celtic sea salt (www.TrySunFoods.com)
• ¼ cup Chopped Golden berries, also know as Incan Berries (www.TrySunFoods.com) These taste like tart cherries!
In love and service,
Do you want to receive more great articles like this?
Just enter your first name and email below to sign up for my free "Natural Health And Nutrition Tips" E-zine.